Saturday, May 1, 2010

pure sweetness!( maternity and children photographer midway georgia )

I had the chance to work with a lovely family today! it was sad though because the father is deployed to afganistan right now and wont be here for the birth of his little boy. however the mommy was just glowing! and so was her little boy!  so here is a sneak peek of what we did today!
doesnt she look amazing!
and it was so captivating how sweet her son was! he would play with her belly! and he even rubs her sore swollen feet! he is just a sweetheart!!!
and last but definantly not least this is definantly one of my favorites!!!
until next time!!!

4 comments:

  1. u did an awesome job.I hope my son is that sweet when hes older!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis you do fabulous work as always, I can't wait to see how much better you do once you have the studio set up and don't have to worry bout my nieces swiping all your props!! I love you and miss you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THESE THEY ARE SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers