Thursday, April 22, 2010

changes... (midway ga photographer)

ok yall... i have some changes going on that i wanted to update everyone with, first of all its that time... for me to clean out my computer so if you need a cd then please get with me cause i will be deleting my memory off my computer in the next week. those of you who just had a shoot and haven't received your cd yet... don't worry i wont delete yours . this is just something i have to do in order to keep my computer running effectively.. ... also i wanted to give you a hint to a little secret.... we might be moving on up .. dont get excited yet nothing is for sure yet.... thats why im not spilling all the beans.. just a little teaser..lol  ok well thats all for now! heres a pic cause it would be wrong of me to post without a pic! arent they adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers