Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Envision Images photography by sheila fisher{ photographer midway georgia}

there have been alot of changes taking place at Envision Images! we have a new FLASH website! The new Envision Images website

And i have a lot of new equipment and props i am dying to use!  so of course i got ryleigh out and tryed to get her to model for me! yeah that never goes over so well! so here are out outtakes ..or meltdowns as i like to call them!
she will never pose for me! just cry! lol she is so used to the camera that when i try to make her sit up there she crys..lol maybe one day she will cooperate with me!

I also got the the chance to take some photos of my daughter jenna's newborn baby brother.. ok not quit newborn but 10 weeks old! lol her she is with her baby brother!
 
arent they just adorable!!!! i will be back soon to add some more stuff! ttyl!
sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers